Conor Devine is a driven character. Diagnosed with multiple sclerosis on his honeymoon in 2006, he has battled adversity to become a successful businessman, a devoted father-of-two and an impressive endurance athlete. Proud of his roots in County Tyrone, he also has fears for the future of his nation in a post Brexit UK. For a subject so dominated by events in Westminster, Conor provides rare insight into how both the north and south of Ireland will have to deal with the fallout, where the opportunities still lie and why set the decision to leave could set the peace process back decades.
STAY ON TOP OF THE BEST BREXIT NEWS
Join our mailing list here - we promise, no spam
- Alan Hastings on how Brexit can be a prize catch for the UK fishing industry
- Katinka Barysch on why a trade deal over Brexit is not Germany’s priority
- Stephanie Farnsworth on launching new political youth magazine Stand Up
- Councillor Paul Gleeson on the real reasons why Boston is the most pro Leave area of the country
- Education, ethnicity, age – BBC’s George Greenwood digs into why Britain voted for Brexit