What does #POTUS think of Britain, the special relationship between the US and the UK, and the possibility of a unique and highly prosperous trade deal between the two countries? Tim managed to obtain a transcript from one of Trump’s rare mainstream media (MSM) interviews, this time with the Wall Street Journal, to try and clarify Trump’s position to listeners. In that somewhat simple aim we have probably failed, although we do cement the fact that he likes golf. With all things Trump, this one is based on brevity and we”ll be back with rather more informed #Brexit experts and opinion next week.
STAY ON TOP OF THE BEST BREXIT NEWS
Join our mailing list here - we promise, no spam
- Lembit Öpik of the Motorcycle Action Group goes full throttle on Brexit
- Education, ethnicity, age – BBC’s George Greenwood digs into why Britain voted for Brexit
- Ian Wright on the possibility of chlorinated chicken invading our shelves
- Weekly Brexit news round-up with Oli Dugmore and Tim
- Daniel Puddick on the challenges of employing EU staff post-referendum