The Brexit Podcast is going Dutch today for a chat with successful author and Brit abroad, Holly Seddon. Holly talks to Tim about about living as an ex-pat in Amsterdam and how the Dutch are taking a keen interest in the curious events in Britain since June. She also shares her concerns for the future education of her young family in a more divided Europe and explains why the referendum result means she does not want to return home any time soon.
STAY ON TOP OF THE BEST BREXIT NEWS
Join our mailing list here - we promise, no spam
- Geoff Norcott on why he’s a right wing, pro-Leave comedian
- Stephen Timms shares an inside look at the Brexit Select Committee
- Simon Read on the importance of Britain’s financial services sector post Brexit
- Marie-Noelle Loewe on European citizenship and immigrants’ rights in the UK
- Minette Batters says trade links are top priority for farmers