From questionable American imports sneaking through loopholes in free trade agreements to a rapidly shrinking workforce, Ian Wright, director general of the Food and Drink Federation, addresses some of the most prolific rumours about how Brexit will affect his sector.
STAY ON TOP OF THE BEST BREXIT NEWS
Join our mailing list here - we promise, no spam
- Blondel Cluff on the plight of Anguilla after Brexit
- Councillor Paul Gleeson on the real reasons why Boston is the most pro Leave area of the country
- Stephen Timms shares an inside look at the Brexit Select Committee
- Robyn Munro gives us the 101 on Theresa May’s big Brexit speech
- Katinka Barysch on why a trade deal over Brexit is not Germany’s priority