He may have got on his bike and zoomed out of front line politics, but the ever-intrepid Lembit Öpik is never short of an opinion. Tim was joined by the Motorcycle Action Group (MAG) spokesman and Liberal Democrat party member to discuss all things Brexit and find out how MAG is trying to stall the health and safety drive of bureaucrats in both Brussels and Westminster. In probably our most wide-ranging interview to date, Lembit gives his view on immigration, housing supply and social disparity, and what he would have done had he been elected London Mayor. As always we’re keen to hear your views, and please take a couple of minutes to review the show on your platform of choice – as that really helps us out!
STAY ON TOP OF THE BEST BREXIT NEWS
Join our mailing list here - we promise, no spam
- Dave Bromage on #LibDemFightBack and flaws of the Remain campaign
- Ep. 57: Gibraltar rocked. Ex pat journalist Joe Duggan on the sovereignty row
- Councillor Paul Gleeson on the real reasons why Boston is the most pro Leave area of the country
- Shashi Tharoor on Brexit’s implicit Empire-ical nostalgia
- Dr Garvan Walshe on how learning the lessons of the Iraq war will help Brexit