For today’s episode we are joined by recurring guest Robyn Munro, a senior researcher at the Institute for Government. Last time she was on, Theresa May had just announced her plans to trigger Article 50 in March, followed by the Great Repeal Bill. A lot has happened since then, so Robyn walks us through the High Court case against government, shares some insight on what the government’s negotiating position is and how Whitehall is dealing with the influx in Brexit-related work without letting everything else fall to the sidelines.
STAY ON TOP OF THE BEST BREXIT NEWS
Join our mailing list here - we promise, no spam
- Graham Smith on how Cornwall will manage without EU funding
- The Triathlon Industry Association on how Brexit won’t stop the sport being a runaway success
- Dr Garvan Walshe on how learning the lessons of the Iraq war will help Brexit
- Pete North from the Leave Alliance says ‘Flexcit’ is the UK’s only hope
- Elspeth Hoskins of Undivided calls for better political education for our youth