Giving youth a chance, Tim is joined by his nephew Tom for our first episode of the Brexit Podcast to see if teenage angst is rife after the referendum vote or whether a generation of school leavers are happy getting shot of the European Union. Tom talks staying up through the night, his disappointment at heightened racial tensions, and laments uncertainty over travelling abroad in the future and how publicity-hungry Nigel Farage is allowed to dominate the media landscape. He also talks about the importance of the National Health Service and how despite a divided community he’s still positive for the future.
STAY ON TOP OF THE BEST BREXIT NEWS
Join our mailing list here - we promise, no spam
- Paul Coleridge on why Brexit might save family stability and marriage rates
- Monique Ebell on the dramatic fall in trade Britain faces on leaving the EU
- Alex de Ruyter on setting up a Centre for Brexit Studies
- Elspeth Hoskins of Undivided calls for better political education for our youth
- Lembit Öpik on what the general election result means for Brexit