With the second round of the French elections just around the corner, Jen spoke to Frenchman and assistant professor of business administration at the Harvard Business School Vincent Pons to find out how the French and British brands of populism and anti-European sentiment compare, as well as the chances of the UK’s snap election ending with a similar result to France.
STAY ON TOP OF THE BEST BREXIT NEWS
Join our mailing list here - we promise, no spam
- Pete North from the Leave Alliance says ‘Flexcit’ is the UK’s only hope
- Robyn Munro explains the confounding Great Repeal Bill
- Stephanie Farnsworth on launching new political youth magazine Stand Up
- Sir Richard Packer on how agriculture can reap the benefits of Brexit
- Sir Ivan the Terrible? Vicenzo Scarpetta on civil servant’s resignation