With the second round of the French elections just around the corner, Jen spoke to Frenchman and assistant professor of business administration at the Harvard Business School Vincent Pons to find out how the French and British brands of populism and anti-European sentiment compare, as well as the chances of the UK’s snap election ending with a similar result to France.
STAY ON TOP OF THE BEST BREXIT NEWS
Join our mailing list here - we promise, no spam
- May’s ‘settled status’ deal for EU nationals and what it will mean for co-host Jen
- Ian Wright on the possibility of chlorinated chicken invading our shelves
- Lembit Öpik of the Motorcycle Action Group goes full throttle on Brexit
- Laura Townshend on how YOU can have your voice heard on Brexit
- The cloak and dagger story of how the EU referendum came about