A whopping 96% of creative industry workers voted to remain in the EU. For today’s episode we chatted to Vivi Kallinikou of ArtRabbit about why this is, how artists are feeling about Brexit now and whether she thinks they have a responsibility to express this through art in times of political and social upheaval. Vivi also discusses how she sees Brexit and possible changes in funding and the freedom of movement impacting the art world and shares her personal experience as a Greek German expat in London.
STAY ON TOP OF THE BEST BREXIT NEWS
Join our mailing list here - we promise, no spam
- Vincent Pons on the French election and what it means for Brexit
- Pete North from the Leave Alliance says ‘Flexcit’ is the UK’s only hope
- The Triathlon Industry Association on how Brexit won’t stop the sport being a runaway success
- Conor Devine on whether Northern Ireland’s prospects are going up in smoke
- Henry Newman on the repeal bill’s long and winding road through parliament